Here’s the newest Longcolt for any Trigun Fans out there! I ended up having to use aluminum pipe to support the cylinder. I also threw out the crummy nut and bolt hardware for the frame’s pivot point. It’s all fixed in place now, but it looks a lot better and it’s a hell of a lot more secure for handling 🙂
I’m ready to get after another one if anyone’s interested. Thanks!
So last week was a bit of a downer. It rained for about 5 days in a row and really affected my production. So I made up for that today, hehel Here are some photos from what I was able to accomplished with the sun shining. I got a lot moved along in the process and I also think I got too much sun. 🙂
So here’s a few photos of some of the things getting finished up in preparation for a top-secret project that starts in a few days. It’s going to keep me pretty focused for about a week, but I promise to post anything else that hits the workbench in the meantime. There are a lot of cool things planned, so definitely check back soon for details!
Thanks for visiting and talk to ya later! 🙂
This was just an idea I decided to try out. Feel free to let me know if you like the look – also potentially with green lighting instead of the white/blue in the photo. Thanks!
Just a few photos from tonight’s work. This one is starting to look nice and broken-in 🙂
The others are just a few other projects that also got some attention. More on those soon!
About damned time, but I think it was worth the wait. Hope you all approve of how it looks 🙂
Insanely hot day today, but I was busy cleaning up the shop and finishing up a few things (guns mebbe?). Wanted to share a few pictures, but they’ll get the final photos as soon as the decals arrive.
First gun is a modified Nerf Longstrike. I added the barrels to the front for a buddy who needed a Long Las style gun for his WH group. I’m hoping he’ll be happy with how it comes out. The decals are in bright gold so they should look really cool withthe dark background. This was a really fun gun to build, so I may just have to do more body mods in the future…maybe on a Vera gun..hmm. 🙂
This next photo is one you’ll think you’ve seen before, but this is a twin of the red N7 Stampede I posted not too long ago. I did change up the weathering a bit, to make it unique hopefully. Just needs those dang decals. Hurry up USPS!
Thanks for visiting and let me know if I can help ya with any projects you’re working on!
All done with the Long Colt 45. Wanted to share it before bed! 🙂 This is a lower-quality cast, probably made from a nicer original. I did my best with fixing the imperfections, but at a certain point, the time spent starts to not make sense. Regardless, I think it came out pretty nice.